Sunday, October 26, 2008

Welcome....

This blog is anonymous. You don't know me. Let's keep it that way (for now)

I'm a total pervert, deviant, whatever words you want to use.
I'm gay. Yes, homosexual.
I live on the East coast of the United States.
I'm in my 30's.
In real life I am extremely fat and ugly and have a tiny penis.

In fantasy, I am skinny, muscular, smooth, 20-something, with a decent sized dick.

All of the things (mostly all) that I post here are my FANTASIES.
I have not experienced them (yet)

There will be EXTREME CONTENT in this blog.
If you are turned off by adult content, you should leave now.

Things I do not believe in, or suggest, or tolerate:
Sex with animals
Republicans
Sex with children
Sex that is non-consensual (unless part of fantasy)
Criminal activity
Homophobia

No comments: